logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Mass update QSO's in log
PE2VAV
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:54:12 AM(UTC)
Vincent Volmer

Groups: Registered
Man

Hello,

Is is possible to mass update a selection of QSO's)? I uploaded all QSO's to LoTW and now I want to set the QSL_SEND to D (digital) where the QSO is not send by paper QSLcard. Is this possible? I don't know if it is a 'problem' when this field is empty (or added N or Y)?

Thanks,
Vincent PE2VAV
ICOM IC-756PRO3 | DB6NT Kuhne TR144 H | AMP Mirage B 2518 G 144/145 MHz
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
admin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:35:36 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Vincent

In fact when you upload your QSos (from TRX-Manager), you can choose the state of the QSL_S field after Export in the ACTION frame of the LOTW dialog.You can choose Y (for YES). In such case (if you select Y), I suggest you also select QSL_SENT_Via = Elec.

Selecting QSL_Sent = E may be a better option ? So that you can still select the QSO for which you have to send a paper QSL.

If you missed this function, you can do an upload again or just do the conversion and eventually cancel your upload from TQSL when prompted.

Personnally, I don't use these options. I use the EXPORT field instead to select the QSOs to be uploaded. You may also choose to export from "date" using the date of the last upload found on your LOTW account.

Btw . I added a function to set all qsos with qsl sent = yes. But this applieas to all qsos of the database.

73, Laurent
Laurent F6DEX
PE2VAV
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:21:47 AM(UTC)
Vincent Volmer

Groups: Registered
Man

Ok, thanks Laurent! I'll see what I can do with it. You're right about missing the setting.... Last week I uploaded all QSO's made since 2007-9-9 without looking for the extra settings and I didn't thinking about possible consequences... d'oh! Brick wall

Put them all to Y is not a good idea.... D or E would be better... you're absolutely right about that.

Vy73 Vincent

ICOM IC-756PRO3 | DB6NT Kuhne TR144 H | AMP Mirage B 2518 G 144/145 MHz